Privacy notice – art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation UE 679/16 (GDPR)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which the Quasar Progetto srl will become available with the entrusting of your practice, we communicate the following:
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is Quasar Progetto S.r.l. in the person of its pro tempore legal representative Dr. Luna Todaro with elected address in Rome (RM), Via Crescenzio 17 / A.
The Data Controller can be contacted by PEC at the address firstname.lastname@example.org Quasar Progetto srl has appointed a person in charge of the protection of personal data (PO) in the person of dr. Mario Mercurio email: email@example.com
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the contractual relationship in question between the owner and Quasar Progetto S.rl. Your data will be processed in order to:
A. offer commercial information, event communications and sending newsletters for promotional dissemination purposes; Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis for the regulation
Quasar Progetto srl will lawfully process your personal data, where the treatment:
• it is necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part or for the execution of pre-contractual obligations adopted on request;
• is based on express consent;
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation, the failure to communicate personal data prevents the completion of the contractual relationship.
Your personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the time in which Quasar Progetto S.r.l. is subject to retention obligations for purposes established by law or regulation.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal data may be communicated to:
1. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
2. judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling. The disclosure of personal data is limited only to what is provided for by the purpose of the processing (point A). Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they will be processed.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
• ask Quasar Progetto S.r.l. access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (if one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs);
• request and obtain from Quasar Progetto S.r.l. – in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
• oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that concern you;
• withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the treatment is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and regards common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political views, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
• propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).