Drawings are the language of the project, and designing the interiors means shaping the project and communicating it to others: in this 3-hour course you will address the most important themes related to representation: some theoretic subjects such as descriptive geometry, digital modeling, study of light, photography; others more practical such as the making of models, drawing techniques, rendering techniques.
Learn to draw live and digitally, to be a complete professional, able to design spaces and finally bring your ideas to an accomplishment!
From digital watercolor to modeling in Sketchup, try your hand at drawing after each lesson and put the techniques studied into practice.
Software: Sketchup - Photoshop
- PLANS AND SECTIONS
- PRELIMINARY SCALE MODELS
- AXONOMETRIC CROSS-SECTIONS
- THE BASIC RULES OF PERSPECTIVE
- INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
- INTRODUCTION TO THE DIGITAL MODEL
- CREATING PERSPECTIVES FROM MODELS AND FROM PHOTOGRAPHS
- LIGHT AND MATERIALS
- RENDERING TECHNIQUES: WATERCOLOUR
- RENDERING TECHNIQUES: PENCILS AND MARKERS
- RENDERING TECHNIQUES: DIGITAL WATERCOLOUR
0.00 average based on 0 ratings